Who we are, what we do.
Benjamin Stoltman focuses on Adult and Minor Guardianships, Wills, Trusts and Estates, Adoptions, Business Transactions, and Appeals. Ben graduated magna cum laude from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. While in law school, Benjamin served as a member of Law Review and was the recipient of numerous awards for academic merit, including top marks in civil procedure, military law, and the professional responsibility seminar. Benjamin was also inducted as a member of the Justice Frank Murphy Honor Society, an honor reserved for students graduating in the top ten percent of their class. Prior to starting Stoltman Law, Benjamin Stoltman worked as the Judicial Advisory Assistant to Hon. Jennie E. Barkey of the Genesee County Probate Court and was an American Law Lecturer at the Université d’Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand, France.
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law – Juris Doctorate, graduated Cum Laude.
Aquinas College, Bachelor of Arts in General Education
Admitted to Practice
Awards, Honors, and Activities
Awards and Honors
Frank Murphy Honor Society
Book Awards (Highest Marks) in Civil Procedure, Military Law and the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and Professional Ethics Seminar.
CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for Selected Topics on Professional Responsibility Seminar and for Military Law and Military Justice.
- University of Detroit Mercy Inns of Court
- Patrick Keenan Moot Court Competition Semi-Finalist
- Clerked for McKeen and Assoc, the Findling Law Firm, and the Detroit Land Bank Authority
- Student Bar Association Representative
- Treasurer of St. Thomas More Society
- Treasurer of The Incorporated Society of Irish American Attorneys, UDM Chapter
- Treasurer of The Criminal Law Society
Benjamin is a member of the Greater Flint Community and is dedicated to serving the community he lives in. He is involved in these Community Organizations:
- Genesee County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
Click here for Support Staff